During Edinburgh's International Film Festival, Eden Locke is bringing you something a little different: Silent Cinema.
You’ve heard of a Silent Disco? This is a Silent Cinema. Watch Wes Anderson’s latest movie – Isle of Dogs, in the luxury of 127 at Eden Locke; you'll have your own headphones and be welcomed with a glass of bubbles and a bag of popcorn for a real cinema experience.
ABOUT THE FILM
Isle of Dogs is a 2018 stop-motion animated science-fiction adventure film written, produced and directed by Wes Anderson. Set in a dystopian near-future Japan, the story follows a young boy searching for his dog after the species is banished to an island following the outbreak of a canine flu.
- 21 June. Doors open at 6.30pm, with the film starting at 7pm sharp. The bar at 127 will stay open until 11pm, so you can stay around for a drink after the film ends.
- 127 at Eden Locke, Edinburgh
- £10, open to all. Includes prosecco on arrival and popcorn.
- £8 for Eden Locke residents (you'll need to quote your booking confirmation number on booking). Guest tickets must be booked directly via the Eventbrite platform.
- This event is hosted in collaboration with Silent Knights, who are helping us bring the silent cinema experience to Eden Locke.